Rockets fired from Syria into Lebanon's Bekaa Valley
The Bengali national, who sustained wounds in her hand, received treatment at al-Batoul hospital in the town.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said the rockets were fired from the Syrian side of the border, particularly from the mountainous outskirts of al-Qaa village. One of the rockets fell near the Sadr Foundation, a charitable association.
Associated with Hezbollah, Hermel has been subject to rocket attacks over the past year claimed by Syrian Opposition groups.
The rebels say the salvos are in retaliation to Hezbollah’s military involvement in Syria alongside Syrian President Bashar Assad.
- More Syrian rockets in Bekaa reported, injured hospitalized
- Latest round of Syrian rockets hit Lebanese border towns
- Three rockets fired from Lebanon hit northern Israel
- Rockets from Syria strike Lebanon's Bekaa, homes damaged
- Lebanese minister accuses Assad of 'ethnic cleansing' as Syrian rockets hit Hezbollah stronghold