Royal Automobile Museum Hosts a Photo Exhibition and its 1st Annual Collector Car Show
The Royal Automobile Museum celebrated His Late Majesty King Hussein's 75th birthday with a photo exhibition by the famous photographer Zohrab, titled "Al-Hussein Al Abb, (Hussein the Father)" , as well as a public Collector Car Show of special cars selected from private owners.
Over 4000 visitors joined the weekend-long festivities which included games and activities that catered for the whole family. The 2010 Nissan GT/R supercar won the "People's Choice" award as it was selected by the majority of viewers
Commenting on the event, Director of the Royal Automobile Museum, Raja Gargour said: "King Hussein's birthday will remain very special to Jordanians and especially to this museum, as we celebrate his life and Jordan's long journey of progress that continues to move forward with HM King Abdullah II
He further added: "as we all know Zohrab dedicated his career photographing His Majesty the late King as well as all members of the Royal Family, and therefore he was the natural partner to finally expose these pictures to the public.
It is worth mentioning that the event was sponsored by ACE, Area 51, Ziebart and Miles Supermarkets.
The photography exhibition will continue at the museum for the duration of November. The museum is situated at the King Hussein Park and opens daily except Tuesdays.
- Royal Automobile Museum hosts a photo exhibition and its first annual collector car show
- Royal Automobile Museum inaugurates Wire Car Exhibition
- Royal Automobile Museum announces winners of first Automotive Photography Competition
- Region’s largest auto show opens today in Sharjah
- The Royal Automobile Museum launches its photography competition on the occasion of His Majesty King Abdullah II’s birthday