Royal Automobile Museum & Zain Jointly Celebrate Independence Day
On the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Kingdom's Independence, the Royal Automobile Museum and Zain held a celebration on Tuesday, May 25th 2010 at the Museum.
The celebration was a tribute to the long journey of progress since independence, starting with HM King Abdullah I the Founder of the Kingdom and continuing with the modern period of HM King Abdullah II.
On this national occasion, there was the annual independence parade of classic cars, games and live music to add to the festival.
Commenting on the event, Raja Gargour the museums director said that the museum is proud to be part of independence day celebrations as it opens a window to the great history of the country and the Hashemite journey of progress.
The event was sponsored by Zain, Sawt Al Ghad FM, Play FM, the Public Security Department, and the Traffic Department.
- Royal Automobile Museum presents the art of the French 24h du Le Mans race in Jordan
- Royal Automobile Museum Signs a Cooperation Agreement with the French Cultural Center
- Royal Automobile Museum Exhibits History Round the Clock
- Royal Automobile Museum Celebrates the Conclusion of its 4th Summer Camp
- Royal Automobile Museum Hosts a Photo Exhibition and its 1st Annual Collector Car Show