Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah Offers Prayers for Rain
Slight to medium rainfall was recorded Saturday in the northern region of Abu Dhabi. The rains lasted for a relatively long time. The sky remains cloudy with prospect for more rains.
Meanwhile, in Ras al Khaimah, Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras al Khaimah, plans to join a large number of Muslims this Monday, including Sheikhs and senior officials at the Mussallah in Khuzam, in order to offer special prayers for rains to fall. Sheikh Saqr has ordered that similar “rain” prayers be offered at mussallahs throughout the Emirate, according to Emirates News Agency. (Albawaba.com)
- World's largest manmade water fall and rain dance pool beckons as Ice Land Water Park opens in Ras Al Khaimah
- UAE: Ruler of Ras al Khaimah emirate dies
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
- Lloyds TSB Dubai Offers Mortgages at Al Hamra Village and Royal Breeze Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah outlines growth roadmap to boost economic integration and lifestyle offerings