"Rumor etc." in International Film Festival in Locarno
Algerian director Mohamed Latreche's short film "Rumor etc" will be projected in the International Film Festival in Locarno, which will continue until August 13. <i>Liberte Algeria</i> reports that "Rumor etc." (20 min') will be projected on Wednesday August 10 in Sala and on Thursday August 11 in Rialto 2.
Born in Sidi Bel-Abbes, young director Mohamed Latreche studied political science at the University of Paris-Saint-Denis. In 2003, he shot his first documentary and then his short-film "Rumor etc."
- Sidi Lakhdar Benkhlouf Festival in Algeria
- Mohamed Lehbib Hachelaf dies
- "Here and there" by Mohamed Ismail at Riad Ifoulki
- Emirati director Khalid Al Mahmoud in Screen International shortlist of 10 ‘most influential in Arab film community’
- UAE films, filmmakers to compete for honours in Dubai International Film Festival’s first Muhr Emirati competition