Russia, Oman discuss Mid-East situation
Yousef bin Alawi bin Abdullah, Omani Minister Responsible for Foreign Affairs has received a verbal message from Igor Ivanov, the Russian Foreign Minister dealing with consultation between the two countries on the serious situation in the Middle-East and the Palestinian resistance against the Israeli occupation, according to Oman News Agency ONA.
The message was received by Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamoud, Foreign Ministry Undersecretary on behalf of the Minister when he received the Russian Ambassador to the Omani Sultanate on Saturday.
Ambassador Mohammed bin Tahir Eided, head of the European department at the Foreign Ministry attended the meeting, ONA said. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi Foreign Minister, French President discuss Mid-East situation
- EU foreign policy head, Saudi Crown Prince discuss Mid-East situation
- Jordanian Foreign Minister receives Russian Mid-East envoy
- Saudi Crown Prince, UN Secretary General Discuss Mid-East Situation
- Russian and Israeli leaders meet to discuss current situation in the Middle East