Russia renews rejection of American policy towards Iraq
Russia has renewed its rejection of United States policies towards Iraq, the official Iraq News Agency reported Tuesday.
In its statement Monday, the Russian Foreign Ministry affirmed that Moscow totally rejected any military action against Iraq.
It added that the situation could be settled only by political and diplomatic means and according to the Security Council resolutions, INA said.
Moscow called for continuing dialogue between Baghdad and the United Nations, in finding an acceptable settlement. Any other choice, in particular, military action, is completely rejected, it added. (Albawaba.com)
- Russia Opposes US Attacks Against Iraq
- Baghdad, Moscow Coordinate for Lifting of Embargo
- Ecevit: U.S Attack on Iraq Not Expected '\'In The Near Future'\'; Britain, Russia Discuss Iraqi Issue
- Russia Brushes off US Concern over Iraq's Deputy Minister Visit to Moscow
- Russia condemns recent air strikes against Iraq