SAF 2010 returns with its commitment to art in Jordan
Sunny Art Fair (SAF) 2010 is returning this year, building on the success of last year's event in supporting existing efforts to raise awareness of art and understand it's role in Jordanian society today.
SAF 2010 will take place between the 10th to the 15th of December at the Zara Centre in Wadi Saqra with a focus on highlighting artistic and cultural talent in Jordan. Bringing both established and emerging artists, local galleries and curated shows, SAF 2010 will involve visitors and exhibitors in an interactive event.
Institutions, galleries and foundations have largely promoted an approach to 'support art' and involve society with the arts. SAF has represented these efforts under three pillars – to educate, nurture and create – and will be communicated at SAF through various initiatives. This innovative platform aims to encourage different entities such as artists, collectors, art patrons, curators and members of the public in Jordan to come together to experience new ideas.
SAF 2010 is inviting all artists interested in participating in the fair to visit www.sunnyartfair.com. On the website artists can submit an application for participation. The web site will be regularly updated with developments leading up to the event in December
- “Sunny (105.1)” organizes Sunny Art Fair
- Art Dubai 2010 Opens Its Doors for The Biggest Contemporary Art Event in the Middle East
- Sunny FM holds press conference to announce the upcoming launch of the
- The Growth of the Middle East’s Art Market Takes Centre Stage as the DIFC Gulf Art Fair Reaches Out to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
- Under the Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Alia al Faisal