Palestinian dies after being hit by settler in West Bank
A Palestinian man was killed on Thursday after being knocked down by a settler car near the illegal settlement of Barkan in Salfit.
Palestinian security sources told Ma'an that Muhammad Abd al-Karim Muhammad Abu Isleim, 23, was hit while trying to cross a street near the settlement.
Israeli police officers and ambulances arrived at the scene and tried to save the victim, but he was pronounced dead.
Palestinian police are investigating the incident to determine whether the settler deliberately hit the victim.
- 5-year old Palestinian girl dies after being hit by settler car
- Israeli Army Enters West Bank, 17 Palestinians Injured; Jewish Settler Dies of Injuries
- West Bank: Palestinian woman dies as Israel set to expand settlements
- Illegal Worker Dies Trying to Escape Israeli Police
- Israeli man dies of wounds after car is hit by rock