Palestinian dies after being hit by settler in West Bank
A Palestinian man was killed on Thursday after being knocked down by a settler car near the illegal settlement of Barkan in Salfit.
Palestinian security sources told Ma'an that Muhammad Abd al-Karim Muhammad Abu Isleim, 23, was hit while trying to cross a street near the settlement.
Israeli police officers and ambulances arrived at the scene and tried to save the victim, but he was pronounced dead.
Palestinian police are investigating the incident to determine whether the settler deliberately hit the victim.
- Palestinian shot dead in West Bank settlement
- Israeli Army Kills Palestinian, Settler Runs over Elderly Villager
- Settler kills Palestinian as thousands demonstrate against Sharon plan ahead of vote
- Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian Child Killed in Hit-And-Run Incident Blamed on Settler