Samsung becomes the Official Sponsor of the “26th MTN African Cup of Nations (ACN) - Ghana 2008”
Middle East & Africa, 23 December, 2007- Samsung Electronics, the global leader in digital technology, today announced that it has signed an agreement with the CAF (Confederation of African Football) to become the Official Sponsor for the forthcoming MTN African Cup of Nations (ACN) - Ghana 2008 to be held from 20th January to 10th February 2008.
ACN undisputedly remains the greatest sporting marketing property in the African continent. Samsung aims to enhance its brand awareness & preference in the African region by leveraging the power of the ACN sponsorship. It’ll also establish Samsung’s premium brand image throughout the continent.
About Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in, telecommunication, digital media, digital convergence, and semiconductor technologies with 2006 parent company sales of US$63.4 billion and net income of US$8.5 billion. Employing approximately 138,000 people in 124 offices in 56 countries, the company consists of five main business units: Digital Media Business, LCD Business, Semiconductor Business, Telecommunication Network Business and Digital Appliance Business. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.
For more information, please visit www.samsung.com/mea
- Samsung President & CEO Gee Sung Choi Announces The Next Step in the Digital Renaissance In IFA Opening Keynote Speech
- Samsung Officially Sponsors African Taekwondo Player Modibo Keita
- Samsung HA division reveals its 2007 strategy to GCC distributors in an annual convention
- G800, D800 and i550 Mobile Phones Receive Shoppers
- Samsung Sponsors The Courtyard's Ramadan Tent