Samsung Presents a Gift to the Children’s Cancer Hospital in Tanta
SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd, a market leader and award-winning innovator in consumer electronics, presented a check to the 57357 Children's Cancer Hospital in Tanta at the final night of their Samsung Stars Corporate Football Tournament on Saturday, September 4, 2010. Samsung doubled a percentage of the proceeds raised from the event, which the hospital will put towards the purchasing of medical equipment. The winning team, from Al Mal newspaper defeated the Zulficar & Partners Law Firm team during the final and Sherif Ekramy from El Ahly Football Club was there to present both teams with their medals. The Samsung Stars Corporate Football Tournament hosted twenty-eight corporate teams from August 15 to September 4, 2010 and was held in Kattameya Heights.
"Samsung would like to thank all the local companies who participated in this tournament for their time and support," said Mr. Duke Park, General Manager of Samsung Egypt. "It's wonderful to see such collaboration for a noble cause during the month of Ramadan and we're thrilled to be able to present this gift to the Tanta 57357 Children's Cancer Hospital."
- Samsung Organizes Fundraiser in the Spirit of Ramadan
- Samsung launches free nationwide service campaign all over Egypt
- Samsung’s flagship Egyptian store opens in City Stars
- Samsung launches a range of HA products in cooperation with Mansour Group
- Samsung Offers Korean Engineering Expertise During Service Campaign