Sana'a, Assiut universities ink cultural, scientific deal
Sana'a University signed on Sunday a cultural and scientific agreement cooperation with Assiut university.
The agreement aims to support the cultural relations, exchange of scientific experiences, researches and joint control of higher studies, SABA reported.
In remarks to the news agency, the chief of Sana'a university Saleh Ba Surah said these agreements with Egyptian universities including Cairo, al-Mansurah, Assiut and Aien Shams came in the framework of developing the scientific and academic studies in the Yemeni university.
- Syrian, British universities to cooperate
- Yemen, Morocco universities to cooperate
- Sana'a University to recruit Yemeni academicians
- Yemeni medicine students of private colleges to learn in Sana'a University
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Signs High-Tech Memorandum of Understanding with Germany’s Darmstadt University of Technology