SANYO celebrates first purchase of energy-efficient 24-inch LCD TV in Oman
Oman-resident Mr. Saeed Rasool Baksh Al- Balushi has become the country's first proud owner of the newly launched SANYO 24-inch LCD TV - Vizon LCD 24-K40. SANYO's Oman distributor GENETCO presented a special prize to Mr. Al- Balushi yesterday (May 19th 2010), at the GENETCO showroom in Ereimie complex, in the presence of Motokatsu Sakaguchi, Managing Director, SANYO Gulf FZE.
The SANYO Vizon LCD 24-K40, which is based on SANYO's signature 'Simple-Slim-Stylish' concept, can reduce power consumption by 30 per cent compared to conventional 21" CRT televisions, thereby complementing SANYO's thrust to synergize its core technologies to create solutions for a sustainable earth. The TV, which operates under less than one watt in stand-by mode, is also equipped with a High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), PC input mode and DVD component input terminal. Moreover, when the ECO mode setting in the LCD 24-K40 is turned on, the TV can save power consumption by an extra 30 per cent with the back-light control system. The model, which is powered by the new generation Vizon Engine, offers key features such as easy to connect plug and play mode, an icon menu for easy navigation and adjusting personal settings, sport mode, hotel mode, child lock and an auto shut-off system.
- SANYO's air purifier with electrolysed water technology delivers optimum protection against H1N1 viral strain
- SANYO launches energy-efficient 24-inch LCD TV in the Middle East
- SANYO launches world’s slimmest, lightest sound recorder
- SANYO unveils world’s first waterproof HD Dual cameras in the Middle East
- Projected 20 per cent growth in 2010 Gulf health spend boosts demand for wellness technologies & products