Saturday's Death toll Rises to Four in Palestinian Lands
A Palestinian man was shot and killed by Israeli forces who fired on demonstrators at the Netzarim flashpoint in the Gaza Strip, reported AFP, quoting hospital officials.
The man was aged in his 40s but was not carrying any identity papers, the officials said.
Earlier, Al-Jazira TV channel reported that three Palestinians died Saturday of injuries received Friday during clashes with Israeli troops.
One of them was shot by Israeli soldiers near the Jewish settlement of Elon Moreh close to the northern West Bank town of Nablus, hospital sources said.
Their deaths bring to 87 the number of people killed in a week of clashes that have swept through the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem and spilled into the Arab areas of northern Israel, said the agency - (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Death Toll Rises to 49 in Palestinian-Israeli Clashes
- Palestinian Boy Dies of Wounds Suffered in Gaza Strip Clashes
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Death Toll Rises to Four Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza
- Fourteen Palestinians Killed, One Clinically Dead in Clashes with Israeli Soldiers