Emergency landing injures 29 on Saudi Arabian Airlines flight
The aircraft, which was en route from Iran's city of Mashhad, was forced to make an emergency landing in Saudi Arabia's Medina.
General Authority of Civil Aviation told AFP that 11 of the 29 injured have been taken to the hospital for treatment while the others were treated at the airport's medical center. The Authority did not tell reporters the cause of the emergency landing, but online film footage allegedly showed a plane landing at the airport without it's landing gear causing flames along the runway.
315 passengers were aboard the aircraft at the time of landing.
- Jet Makes Emergency Landing In Iran
- flydubai jets into four new markets, airline also announces second Saudi Arabian destination
- Gulf Air Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Saudi Arabia
- Officially: Emirates Airline Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Aden Airport Due to Engine Problem
- Iran Air flight Makes Emergency Landing in Shiraz