Saudi Arabia, Belgium Sign Investment Cooperation Agreement
Saudi Arabia and Belgium signed in Riyadh Sunday a cooperation agreement for encouraging investments between both countries, reported the Qatari official news agency (QNA).
“Saudi Arabia calls on the private sectors in the two countries to benefit from the advantages and guarantees provided by this agreement,” a statement by the Saudi ministry of industries said.
Belgium is the third European country to sign an agreement with Saudi Arabia.
Last year, Germany and Italy signed with the Gulf state a similar agreement – Albawaba.com
- Riyadh, Brussels sign agreement encouraging joint investments
- Saudi GOTEVOT signed cooperation agreements with nine countries
- Brussels and Riyadh sign joint investments accord
- Switzerland and Saudi Arabia to sign investment protection agreement
- Bahraini, Qatari Private Sectors Sign Cooperation Agreement