Saudi Arabia denies report on cooperation with Israel in fight against ''terrorism''
A Saudi security source on Tuesday strongly denied a report which was carried by Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper in which it quoted a member of Likud party in the Israeli Knesset as saying that there is an arrangement between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Israel to fight "terrorism."
The source, cited by SPA, said that it was not strange for Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper to publish "such a false report" about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In the report, Majali Wehbeh, a Druze Knesset member and a close aide to Ariel Sharon, disclosed he had visited Saudi Arabia following the recent bombing attacks in Riyadh. Wehbeh added that he was invited to the kingdom by Saudi officials. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi official denies report Riyadh foiled al Qaeda air attack on Israeli target
- Saudi Arabia denies cooperation with Israel over Iran
- Saudi Arabia: We did not grant Israel airspace for potential attack on Iran
- Saudi Arabia: No plan to acquire nuclear weapons
- Saudi minister dismisses accusations on supporting terrorism