Saudi Arabia hands over at least three Americans with alleged terror links
The Saudi Kingdom has extradited to the United States at least three Americans with alleged links to terror, Saudi Interior Minister Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz said in remarks carried by state media on Tuesday.
"We have handed over to the United States the American citizens that we found and who are implicated in affairs concerning the United States," the minister was quoted as saying by the official Saudi Press Agency.
He added that "at least three" were extradited.
Asked whether those handed over were implicated in terror acts, the minister told a press gathering in Riyadh on Monday night, "Yes, that's what is said about them. They were arrested and handed over" to the American authorities.
However, the minister did not provide any another details on the circumstances of the suspects' extradition, their identity or the exact nature of the charges against them. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Riyadh Could Request US Handover of Saudi Linked to Bin Laden
- Over 900 French citizens have links to IS: Interior Minister
- Saudis Detain Westerners for Alleged Links to Bombing
- AMERICAN IN ARABIA Meets the Three Stooges of Arabia
- Bush Freezes Assets of Alleged Hamas-Linked Charities; Israel Harshly Criticized for Attacks