Saudi Arabia to host business forum
Under the theme "mutual trading among Islamic countries," a two day meeting of the ninth round of the International Business Forum will be held in Jeddah on October 2. More than 600 foreign businessmen and 500 Saudi counterpart will take part in this event. The forum is organized by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah in cooperation with the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). Saudi Chamber Chairman, Dr.Ghassan Al-Sulaiman said the forum will enable Saudi businessmen to share trading opportunities and hold exporting and importing deals with their foreign counterparts and open markets to companies and factories.
- A Ceremony to Sign the Memorandum of Understanding Between the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and the Jeddah Economic Forum was Held
- Ceremony to Sign the Memorandum of Understanding Between the St.
- Saudi Ambassador to Speak at U.S.-Saudi Business Forum
- Saudi Arabia to Host Third Jeddah Economic Forum
- Dubai Chamber Intends to Make the Dubai-Hamburg Business Forum 2007 a Great Success