Saudi Arabia to host business forum
Under the theme "mutual trading among Islamic countries," a two day meeting of the ninth round of the International Business Forum will be held in Jeddah on October 2. More than 600 foreign businessmen and 500 Saudi counterpart will take part in this event. The forum is organized by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah in cooperation with the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). Saudi Chamber Chairman, Dr.Ghassan Al-Sulaiman said the forum will enable Saudi businessmen to share trading opportunities and hold exporting and importing deals with their foreign counterparts and open markets to companies and factories.
- mansoojat collection of historic saudi costumes on display at jeddah economic forum ladies dinner
- Saudi Arabia to Host Third Jeddah Economic Forum
- KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA TO HOST THE FIRST CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FORUM NEXT MAY IN RIYADH
- Saudi Arabia’s leading financial decision makers meet at CFO Strategies Forum in Riyadh
- Oracle to address small business and human resource challenges in Saudi Arabia