Saudi Arabia to launch new news channel
Saudi Minister of Information Dr. Fuad bin Abdul-Salam Al-Farsi announced Sunday that the authorities have endorsed launching of a new news channel. It will be the fourth channel of the Saudi Television.
In a press statement to the Saudi Press Agency , Dr. Al-Farsi said that preparations are now underway to start this channel.
- Jinxed much? Al-Walid Bin Talal's new channel goes off-air hours after launch
- Saudi launches television channel to help home-grown talent
- “Ipsos Stat” Survey Confirms the Position of Al Arabiya as the Leading News Channel of the Region
- Al Arabiya News Channel Renews Media Partnership with “Leaders in Dubai” To Demonstrate On-going Commitment to Business and Investment
- Saudi Minister of Culture announces new TV channel