Saudi Arabia signs anti-tobacco agreement
Saudi Arabia's Minister of Health Dr Hamad bin Abdullah Al-Mani said the Kingdom had signed an agreement for combating tobacco. In a statement to SPA, Dr Al-Mani noted that the agreement would project the adverse impact of tobacco. The Health Minister, who has participated in the 52nd session of the Middle East Regional Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO), expressed sorrow for the spread of tobacco-use among the youth in the Arab region.
- The Faculty of Health Sciences in hosting a lecture on tobacco regulation as well as a symposium on the impacts of conflicts and wars on health on Ma
- NCB Capital signs agreement with Injaz-Saudi Arabia to encourage student financial literacy
- “Al Tayyar Travel Group” signs a partnership and cooperation agreement to be the General agent of cargo operations for the Turkish airlines in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- GE Signs Nearly $700 Million Agreements for New, High Efficiency Power Plant in Saudi Arabia
- BUPA Arabia Signs Sr 2.6 Million Partnership Agreement With HRDF For Recruiting And Training 94 Saudi Youths