Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority Reduces Costs With Cisco WebEx
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced today that the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) will be deploying Cisco WebEx(tm) enterprise collaboration solutions to provide its stakeholders and employees with an easy way to exchange ideas and information with anyone, anywhere. Cisco WebEx combines real-time collaboration with Voice over IP technology, so everyone sees the same thing as they converse.
Cisco WebEx is available to businesses in Saudi Arabia through the Saudi Telecom Company (STC), which has an agreement with Cisco to supply Cisco WebEx communications technology to businesses throughout the kingdom.
SAGIA is the official investment-promotion agency of the government of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, responsible for promoting direct investment into the kingdom.
- du and Cisco to offer advanced conferencing and collaboration solutions
- Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority
- GE signs agreement with SAGIA to pilot innovative and sustainable technologies in Saudi Economic Cities
- Higher Education & Technical Training Top our Investment Priorities, says Cisco’s Saudi GM
- his excellency amr al dabbagh and cisco inaugurate sagia head office in riyadh