Saudi Arabian medical relief delivered to Afghanistan
The Saudi Kingdom has delivered thirteen truckloads of medical aid, worth $1 million, to Afghanistan, in the framework of emergency relief ordered by Saudi King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz.
In light of the U.S. -led campaign against the Taleban and the Al-Qaeda network, launched last October, the Saudi King ordered $10 million of food, medicine and clothes to the Muslim country.
The delivery of the food and clothes has been completed. Other medical relief supplies will be delivered soon (SPA).
- Saudi Arabia Gives More Than $100 Million to Pakistani Flood Victims
- Saudi Arabia to send relief aid to Morocco following floods
- Saudi sends relief planes to Sudan
- Saudi Arabia Sends Relief Assistance Flood-Hit Sudan
- Life for Relief & Sheikh Thani Charity to Send $1.5 Million in Medical & Humanitarian Aid for Haiti Quake Victims