Saudi Arabian Passport Authority Implements Sakhr's ArabDox
Sakhr Software Co., the pioneer of Arabic software industry, announced signing a deal with the Saudi Arabia Passport Authority at Riyadh for the implementation of ArabDox, the first Arabic documents management system, DIT net reported.
"After concluding a number of key deals with the major Arabic ministries and authorities with the aim of using ArabDox for the management of their documents, Sakhr concluded the present deal as a consequence of the system's notable success in IT solutions market." Jamil Ezzo, Sakhr International Marketing Manager, was reported by the news service as saying.
He added, "the system will effectively secure time and effort in keeping, managing and automating resources of passport office.”
ArabDox provides Arabic users with easy management and manipulation of bilingual documents and information. The system works under windows 2000 and is fully supported with a trilingual interface, according to DIT – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sakhr Launches Fifth Generation Document Management System on Intel’s Platform at “Gitex Dubai 2005”
- Sakhr & Layout Set the Standards of Knowledge Investment for Decision Support at the 3rd Conference on ocumentation & Electronic Archiving
- Sakhr offers Arabized OS for free
- Sakhr to Help Libyan Center Develop Online Encyclopedia
- Sakhr Software in final stages of completion for Oman’s biggest E-Government educational portal project