Saudi Coca Cola Boasts Big Victory Over Competitor
Coca Cola earned serious bragging rights yesterday when it was announced as the official beverage of the Ganadriyah Festival.
This two-week annual event is the most important in the cultural and music fields in Saudi Arabia and the entire Arab Gulf region. Coca Cola is offering attractive raffles for three luxury cars and money prizes.
Mr. Khalid Suleiman al-Olayan, Saudi Coca Cola Board of Directors Chairman, told al-Gazirah daily that it is not accidental that the company focused on this festival, which he said strengthens the cultural and social role in the kingdom.
Coca Cola operates three factories throughout the kingdom in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam. The American company's investments in Saudi Arabia are estimated at SR400 million. (SR3.75=$1).
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Coca-Cola to Award 1000 lucky winners tickets to Tamer Hosni Concert
- Coca-Cola Middle East and Ensan to spread the joy of Ramadan among children for the third year
- Ensan renews partnership with Coca-Cola Middle East for third consecutive year
- the latest soft drink from coca-cola in the jordanian market
- Coca-Cola Middle East to release K’naan and Nancy Ajram Track and music video in 50 countries in support of its sponsorship of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™