Saudi Company in Talks with Iran, Syria About Mobile Phone Services
A Saudi mobile company has begun talks with Iranian and Syrian telecommunications officials on cooperation in cellular phone services.
The director general of Al Jasser Co. was quoted by the official Iranian news agency, IRNA, as saying Sunday that the Saudi party had exchanged the necessary documents with Iran and Syria to be provided with mobile phone services.
The document stipulates that Iranian, Saudi and Syrian nationals would be allowed to use cellular phones in each other's territories.
The company has so far signed protocols with 69 countries for exchange of mobile phone services, said IRNA - Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iranian Cyclist Tops 3rd Stage of Saudi Tournament
- UAE Company in Talks to Set Up Mobile Phone Assembly Plant in Iran
- i2 scores high in Top 100 Saudi Companies List
- i2 gets cellempower - i2 demonstrates operational strength by acquiring leading mobile value added services provider.
- Sony negotiating the introduction of its GSM phones in Iran