Saudi Company Wins Hotel Project Contract in Syria
The Saudi Bin Laden Group has won a contract to build a five-star hotel in the Mediterranean port city of Latakia at a cost of two billion Syrian pounds ($40 million), the Damascus government newspaper Tishrin reported Monday.
The "Afamia Tourist Resort" project will be established on an area of 33,000 square meters. It will include a 289-room hotel plus restaurants and a tower, said the report – Albawaba.com
- Two Saudi companies win marketing contract for Bahrain's Dream Island Project
- DSI gains regional momentum with latest contract win in Syria
- Syria approves five-star resort on Mediterranean coast
- British firm wins contract to manage construction of world's tallest building
- Elaf wins contract for Red Sea Hotel management