Saudi Crown Prince, Jordan’s King Hold Talks in Rabat
Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdelaziz and Jordan’s King Abdullah held talks in Rabat Wednesday on the Palestinian crisis and ways to enhance bilateral ties, reported the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
King Abdullah is on a private visit to Morocco, while the Saudi prince arrived in Rabat on Sunday, on the last leg of a tour that took him to Syria, Germany and Sweden - Albawaba.com
- Saudi Crown Prince, Morocco’s King Hold Talks
- Saudi Crown Prince Arrives Sunday in Morocco for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Mbeki Holds Talks with Saudi King Fahd, Crown Prince
- King Fahd, Yemen’s President Hold Bilateral, Regional Talks
- Jordan, Saudi Leaders Hold Talks ahead of Middle East, Arab Summits