Saudi Crown Prince, Lebanese Prime Minister discuss regional, int’l issues
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Premier and Commander of the National Guard, received in the capital of Riyadh Monday night a telephone call from Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Al-Hariri.
SPA news agency reported that during the conversation, they discussed regional and international issues and topics concerning both countries. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi Crown Prince meets Lebanon’s Prime Minister
- Saudi Crown Prince receives call from Pakistani Prime Minister
- Saudi Crown Prince receives Lebanon’s Prime Minister
- Arab Foreign Ministers End Meeting Sunday; Report: Saudi Crown Prince Removed Word “Normalization” From Peace Proposal
- Saudi King meets Lebanese Prime Minister