Saudi Defense Minister, Senior US military officer hold talks
Saudi Defense Minister Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz met Wednesday with the head of the United States military training mission in the kingdom, Major General Michael Faraj, SPA news agency reported.
The two men reviewed "a number of issues of mutual concern," it said. The visit by Faraj, the US Defense Department representative dealing with Saudi Arabia, follows a period of strained relations between the two allies after the September 11 suicide hijackings carried out mainly by Saudis. (Albawaba.com)
- Top US Officer in Middle East Holds Talks with Egyptian Defense Minister
- Senior US military commander holds talks in Saudi Arabia
- FBI Director, U.S. Top Military Officer Hold Talks in Arab States
- US Gulf commander, Saudi Defense Minister hold talks
- SAIC to Support U.S. Military Training Mission to Saudi Arabia