Saudi Higher Tourism Commission Head visits Jordan
Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Saudi Arabia’s secretary general of the higher tourism commission, accompanied by a delegation, arrived in Amman Sunday evening for an official several-day visit to Jordan.
During his visit, Prince Sultan bin Salman will discuss with Jordanian officials ways of boosting cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Jordan in the field of tourism.
In the meantime, Prince Sultan bin Salman will head the Saudi delegation to the 7th international conference on protection of international heritage and tourism, set to be held in the Jordanian city of Arbid on Monday, according to SPA news agency.
The participants of the five-day conference are expected to review a number of papers on issues concerning human heritage and means for preservation of the heritage as well as other related matters. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi Arabia Names Head of New Tourism Authority
- Saudi Higher Tourism Commission Head receives Tunisian Minister, South Africa ambassador
- Saudi Head of Higher Tourism Commission receives Tanzanian ambassador
- Prince Sultan Bin Salman Highlights KSA’s Tourism Potential at Travel and Tourism Investment Forum
- Saudi municipality officials to visit France