Saudi Interior Minister receives Lebanese, Libyan counterparts in Tunis
Prince Naif bin Abdulaziz, Saudi Minister of Interior and the chairman of the Council of the Arab Interior Ministers, received in Tunis separately on Sunday evening Lebanese Minister of Interior Eliyas Al-Mur and Libyan Interior Minister Mohammad bin Ali Al-Masrati, according to SPA news agency.
During the meetings, they discussed issues on the agenda of the 20th session of the Council of Arab Interior Ministers. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian, Syrian Representatives Disagree on Intifada at Interior Ministers\' Meeting
- Saudi Interior Minister visits Tunis
- Saudi Interior Minister holds talks in Tunis with Arab Minister's Council head
- Saudi Minister of Interior arrives in Tunis
- Saudi Interior Minister receives former Algerian Minister