Saudi Interior Minister receives US combating terrorism coordinator
Prince Naif bin Abdulaziz, the Saudi interior minister, received in Riyadh on Saturday evening ambassador Francis Taylor, the coordinator of combating terrorism in the United States, and the accompanying delegation.
The meeting was attended by Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, the assistant interior minister for security affairs, as well as US ambassador to the Kingdom Robert Jordan, SPA reported. They discussed issues of joint interest. (Albawaba.com)
- Yemen Interior minister receives US commander for talks
- GCC interior ministers express rejection for all types of terrorism
- Saudi Interior minister receives Philippines ambassador for talks
- Yemeni president meets Saudi assistant interior minister for Security affairs
- Hariri adresses $1 billion Saudi donation with foreign envoys