saudi kayan awards hdpe plant construction contract to the chinese huanqiu company
The Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) affiliate, the SAUDI KAYAN Petrochemical Company (SAUDI KAYAN) signed on April 30, 2007 a Letter of Award (LOA) with the Chinese HUANQIU Contracting & Engineering Corp. (HQCEC) for the construction of a new High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plant at its complex in Al-Jubail Industrial City.
The LOA was signed by Abdullah Al-Rabea’a, President SAUDI KAYAN, in the presence of Mansour Al-Kharboush, Vice President, Shared Services, and Mazyad Al-Khaldi, General Manager SABIC, E&PM.
The HDPE plant’s annual capacity will be 400K tons. SAUDI KAYAN, which will go on stream in 2010 , will have an annual production capacity of about 5.6 million metric tons of petrochemical and chemical products.
- H2Gen Innovations Commissions MARS PSA Plant at Tasnee Complex in Saudi Arabia
- hadeed signs a contract with outokumpu technology oyj for pelletisation project
- Saudi Arabia: Mohammad Al-Mojil Group’s new projects exceed SR2.7 billion
- ‘Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company’ debt
- The Gulf petrochemical industry is on firmer footing to expand its production in 2011 and beyond