Saudi Minister of Justice receives Human Rights official in Riyadh
Saudi Minister of Justice Dr. Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim Al Al-Sheikh met in the capital of Riyadh Wednesday with the Director General of Middle East and North Africa Department of Human Rights Watch Organization and his accompanying delegation, the official SPA news agency said.
During the meeting, the Justice Minister presented a summary of human rights ensured by Islamic Sharia for man and the efforts exerted by the Saudi government in this field, noting modern justice regulations issued by the ministry within the rules of Sharia. (Albawaba.com)
- For the first time: UN human rights probe in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Justice Minister receives South African ambassador
- Prince Charles, Saudi CP Discuss Human Rights of Detained Britons in Riyadh
- Saudi Justice Minister receives Iranian judiciary head for talks
- Saudi Justice Minister receives Kuwaiti ambassador