Saudi Minister meets Syrian ambassador
Saudi Minister of Culture and Information Dr. Fuad bin Abdul-Salam Al-Farsi received Tuesday the Syrian ambassador to the Kingdom, Dr. Ahmad Nezam el-Deen. According to SPA, during the meeting, they discussed issues of mutual concern between the two sides.
- Saudi water minister receives Syrian, Turkish ambassadors for talks
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives former US ambassador
- Arab Foreign Ministers Meet in Cairo to Discuss Palestinian Issue; Syrian, Lebanese Foreign Ministers Boycott
- Saudi Petroleum Minister meets ambassadors
- Moroccan Foreign Minister in Syria for Arab Follow-Up meetings