Saudi official: Kingdom ''wiped out'' 75 percent of terrorists
Prince Turki Al-Faisal, the Saudi Ambassador to Britain has stressed that the Saudi society is aware of "deviation and extremism represented by the ideology of the wicked group that has perpetrated violence and terrorism."
In a lecture given in Britain's Oxford city, Prince Turki noted that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has wiped out and arrested 75 percent of known individuals of this group in the Kingdom.
Quoted Thursday by the SPA, Prince Turki, the former head of Saudi intelligence, affirmed the Kingdom's commitment to the preservation of a balance in the world oil market and the prevention of any obstruction of oil supplies. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi ambassador statement to BBC
- Saudi Ambassador denies allegations Riyadh paid Bin Laden to prevent attack against Kingdom
- Senior Saudi official defends nomination of former Intelligence chief as London ambassador
- Saudi authorities arrested 600 suspected Qaeda members since May
- Saudi prince claims he was kidnapped by government agents