Saudi Princess dies
Saudi princess Aljouhara Bint Saud al-Kabeer died Wednesday evening at the King Fahd military hospital due to a long illness, according to the official Saudi Press Agency SPA on Thursday.
The princess was 90 years old when she passed away, according to a statement issued in the Red Sea City of Jeddah Thursday, SPA added. (Albawaba.com)
- French Press: Saudi Arabia Bought French Tanks in Return for Hush-up over Princess Drug Scandal
- Saudi Princess dies at 80
- Saudi Princess dies at 82
- One of the wives of King Abdul Aziz dies
- HRH Princess Alia Bint Abdullah Al Saud Leads Effort to Raise Awareness of Benefits of Vaccination of Saudi Children