Saudi Relief Committee for Kosovo Receives Donations
The Saudi joint committee for the relief of Kosovo and Chechnya has over the last week received new donations worth SR47600 for Chechen refugees, it was reported in Riyadh.
The director of donations and exhibitions department at the committee Khaled Alfadhel told the official Saudi News Agency (SPA) that the committee is undertaking a campaign to collect donations for the Muslim refugees in the war-stricken regions.
Saudis have also donated millions of riyals for Afghan refuges and others in different parts of the Muslim world. Dates, which abundant in the desert kingdom, constitute a major part of Saudi official donations to other countries; the last dispatch was for Yemen two days ago. (Albawaba.com)
- UAE Committee receives donations for Palestinians
- Saudi Prince Naif Donates Freight Charges for Afghan Relief Assistance
- SAUDI ARABIA DONATES $5 MILLION TO INDONESIA GOVERNMENT, UN AGENCIES TO SUPPORT EARTHQUAKE RELIEF
- Saudi Arabia appeals for donations for Afghan refugees
- UNRWA Receives $1.2m Saudi Donation