Saudi Telethon in support of Palestinians raises SR 410.3 million
Donations worth SR 410.3 million were raised during a telethon held in support of the Palestinian people. The Saudi telethon campaign was wrapped up Saturday night.
The three-day campaign was organized by the Saudi television and radio under the directives of Saudi King Fahd bin Abdulaziz, according to the Saudi Press Agency.
The campaign’s organizing committee received donations not only in cash, but also items such as cars, jewelry and gold. (Albawaba.com)
- Fundraising Telethon on Dubai TV to Raise Donations for Palestinians
- Saudi King’s Wife donates SR 3 million to Palestinians
- Saudi Arabia Raises $40m for 'Palestinian Heroes'
- Saudi Relief Committee for Kosovo Receives Donations
- United Arab Emirates to reconstruct Jenin camp; Hamdan hails telethon organizers