Saudi, Yemen to Establish a 400 - 500 Million Dollar Joint Venture
A business delegation from Saudi Arabia and Yemeni will discuss later this week the ways of establishing a joint share-holding company with a capital of $400-500 million, reports said.
Both delegations will investigate during their meeting all possible ways to boost investment in Yemen.
The first joint Saudi-Yemeni venture would be an oil refinery with a capacity of 60,000 tons each year at the Yemeni port of Mukalla —Albawaba.com
- LG establishes an air conditioning joint venture in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi and Emirati investors establish Yemen’s first private oil refinery
- Canada's Acetex signs $1 billion Saudi joint petrochemical venture
- Saudi Prince Al-Walid forms $400 million hotel investment group
- Saudi Arabia, Yemen Establish Joint Business Council