Second Chicago Week in Casablanca
“The Second Chicago Week” organized by the Casablanca-Chicago Sister Cities Committee in conjunction with the wilaya of Casablanca, is being held from March 18 until March 24 in Casablanca. Created in 2003, Casablanca-Chicago Sister Cities Committee aims to reinforce the relations between Casablanca and Chicago, to create a synergy between their socio-economic structures and to develop constructive relations between the two cities.
<i>Emarrakech</i> reports that a hundred artists, teachers, students and representatives of the civil society from the United States will take part in the event and the program of the event will include arts, education and tourism activities. Among the participants of the event, there will be “South Shore Drill Team & Performing Arts Ensemble” from Chicago, which has a rich repertory of jazz, modern music and dance.
- International Video Art Festival of Casablanca
- Forum for Associations in Casablanca on September 28
- Festival of Casablanca to be held in July
- International Festival of Laughter to start in Casablanca
- Prince Faisal Bin Al Hussein Sponsors Celebration: Civil Defense Receives Ambulances and Communication Equipment