Second Kuwait Financial Forum Endorsed by Prime Minister Nasser
Prime Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammed Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah is endorsing the Second Kuwait Financial Forum Oct. 31 - Nov. 1, sponsored by the Commercial Bank of Kuwait.
The forum will be used as a platform to discuss Kuwait's financial industry and its development plan (http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=MTIzMTcyNDAyOQ==). The plan has been the hallmark of Sheikh Nasser's agenda as prime minister. Other topics of interest at the conference include the global financial crisis and its implications, the features of regulatory development and the progress of international financial system reform. According to a statement from the Commercial Bank of Kuwait, a goal of the conference is to spotlight the significant economic and financial challenges facing the local and regional banking industry.
The forum is expected to draw a selection of governors from the world's central banks, along with a number of economists and banking experts from Arab nations.
- Gulf Bank Hails Success of its Second Consecutive Sponsorship of Kuwait’s Financial Forum
- Kuwait: Sheikh Nasser to keep prime minister post
- NBK main sponsor of the Third Kuwait Financial Forum
- NBK Main Sponsor of Kuwait Financial Forum due in next November
- Minister of Economy H.E Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri leads UAE delegates to 4th World Islamic Economic Forum