Senior Iranian official: US, Israel can't attack Iran
The United States would not dare to attack Iran and such a threat is not being taken seriously by Tehran, Iran's Secretary of Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Ali Larijani said on Saturday.
He told Pakistani media officials in Tehran that the US is weak enough to dare go through another military adventure. According to IRNA, he was responding to a question whether or not the US or Israel may attack Iranian nuclear facilitiess in a bid to damage national nuclear program.
"Israel is not in the position to attack us either, things they say are sheer slogans," Larijani said. "We do not take such slogans seriously and if they do that (attack Iran) they will receive a decisive response."
- Israel to face Iran's wrath if U.S. attacks Syria
- US Defense official: Iran can’t extend missile range
- Iranian envoy says Israel not dare to attack
- Iranian Senior Official: Revolutionary Guards to Destroy Oil Fields in Arab Gulf Region in Case of U.S. Attack on Tehran
- Senior Iranian official confirms ”certain death” of Israel