Settlers kill Palestinian in West Bank
Israeli settlers have shot dead a Palestinian teenager and injured four other Palestinians near the West Bank city of Nablus. Palestinians and Israeli police said an 18-year-old shepherd was shot to death in the West Bank.
The 18-year-old Palestinian was killed while he was on his way to a village near Nablus along with his cattle overnight. An Israeli police spokesman said Sunday that the youth's body was found with gunshot wounds and taken to an Israeli forensics center for an autopsy.
Meanwhile, Al-Haq human rights association in the West Bank reports four other Palestinians were wounded in a separate incident near Nablus by Israeli settlers. According to the report, the settlers were backed by the Israeli forces in the area.
- At Least Three Palestinians Killed, Several Injured in the West Bank
- Palestinian Killed in West Bank, Settlers Suspected
- Three Palestinians shot dead; Settlers wound Palestinian boy
- West Bank: At least four Palestinians hurt as settlers riot
- Two Jewish Settlers Killed, Five Injured in Nablus Fire Exchange with Palestinians