Settlers kill Palestinian in West Bank
Israeli settlers have shot dead a Palestinian teenager and injured four other Palestinians near the West Bank city of Nablus. Palestinians and Israeli police said an 18-year-old shepherd was shot to death in the West Bank.
The 18-year-old Palestinian was killed while he was on his way to a village near Nablus along with his cattle overnight. An Israeli police spokesman said Sunday that the youth's body was found with gunshot wounds and taken to an Israeli forensics center for an autopsy.
Meanwhile, Al-Haq human rights association in the West Bank reports four other Palestinians were wounded in a separate incident near Nablus by Israeli settlers. According to the report, the settlers were backed by the Israeli forces in the area.
- West Bank: Five settlers stabbed to death
- Israeli Army Wounds 39 Palestinians in West Bank, Palestinians Respond by Killing Soldier, Settler
- Palestinian Killed in West Bank, Settlers Suspected
- Settlers kill Palestinian in West Bank; Islamic Jihad activist shot dead in Jenin
- Four Palestinians, settler killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip