Settlers stab Palestinian boy to death as Israeli police block mass rally towards Gaza Strip
Palestinian sources reported Wednesday night that a 13-year-old was stabbed to death in a fight with Jewish youths in the northern West Bank. Palestinian eyewitnesses said The boy was ambushed by several settlers near his home at Qaryot village outside the city of Nablus. He was stabbed 11 times, medics said, according to Reuters.
Earlier, medical sources in Tulkarem said that a Palestinian died Wednesday of wounds he sustained a week ago. The sources said that Mohammed Ghannam 25, a policeman, died of wounds he sustained when Israeli forces stormed Tulkarem and seriously wounded him.
In southern Israel, policemen and soldiers prevented from thousands of right wing activists and settlers to stage a mass rally towards Gaza Strip. According to Haaretz, about 20,000 security forces personnel, some equipped with water hoses, were encircling the demonstartors.
- Palestinian boy killed in Gaza Strip as Israeli police ban mass settler march towards Gaza Strip
- Following attacks by Jewish extremists Israel declares Gaza Strip as ”closed military zone”
- West Bank: Five settlers stabbed to death
- Israelis Storm Palestinian Autonomous Zone in Gaza Strip
- Israeli Border Police Beat Old Palestinian to Death in Hebron