Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum: Dubai Safe and Open Conference Place
General Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE's Defense Minister, met on Monday with Gordon McMillan, Chairman of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers, and members of his delegation.
General Shaikh Mohammed said that the institute's selection of Dubai as the location for its conference, being held outside its headquarters for the first time in its 90-year history, was a wise decision, given the status of Dubai as one of the world's safest and most open venues, according to Khaleej Times.
Dubai would maintain its regional and international status, with the quality service it provides to businessmen and global companies, General Shaikh Mohammed added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Dubai Chamber hosts International Conference for Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award 2013
- Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Appoints Board Chairman
- Intersec to take place under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Shaikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum to present Mohamed Alabbar with Leadership Award
- h.h. mohammed bin rashid al maktoum opens gitex technology week 2008