Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Appoints Board Chairman
General Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Defense Minister and President of the Dubai Authority for Investment and Development, has appointed Mohammed Abdullah Al Gergawi as board chairman and Saeed Al Muntafiq as the director-general of the authority, according to Khaleej Times.
The appointments will be in effect as of Sunday. (Albawaba.com)
- Fun times ahead: Saudi Arabia's General Entertainment Authority board appointed
- UAE Shaikh Mohammed’s daughters ride pink for breast cancer
- Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum: Dubai Safe and Open Conference Place
- Vopak Horizon Fujairah wins MRM Business award
- Shaikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum to present Mohamed Alabbar with Leadership Award