Sharon says he might meet Jordanian king soon
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Tuesday he may hold a meeting with Jordan's King Abdullah in the next few days. He didn't give any further details.
Sharon made his comments during a reception for founders of a joint Israeli-Jordanian science center.
"I discussed with King Abdullah this project several times and I believe that I am going to see him in a few days," he said, adding "the readiness to hold joint studies is the most important thing. The willingness to live together will be a vital contribution for peace." (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- King Abdullah, Sharon hold talks
- Jordan's King dubs ''disengagement'' plan as ''positive step'', says no meeting planned with Sharon
- Report: Sharon, King Abdullah hold secret meetings
- Bush to meet next month with Sharon, Mubarak and King Abdullah
- Israeli Arab Cabinet Minister to Convey Message from Sharon to Jordan’s Monarch