Sheikh Maktoum Receives Condolences From Jordan’s King
On Tuesday, Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, received King Abdullah II of Jordan. King Abdullah arrived in Dubai earlier Tuesday.
Jordan’s King Abdullah offered his condolences to Sheikh Maktoum on the recent death of his son Sheikh Rashid, according to Emirates News Agency.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler and Minister of Finance and Industry, General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and Defense Minister, Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and Rahma Al Shamsi, UAE Ambassador to Jordan were also present in the meeting.
Also attending from the Jordanian side were Ali Abu Ragheb, Jordanian Prime Minister and other officials. (Albawaba.com)
- Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid al-Maktoum (R), UAE Minister of Finance Minister, receives a gift of Bavarian Nymphenburg porcelain from Prince Luitpold of Bavaria, member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach, at the Khor of Dubai, on May 15, 2014, one day
- Jordan’s King sends cable of condolences to Kuwaiti Amir
- General Shaikh Mohammed offers condolences
- Jordan King receives cable from Qatari Emir
- UAE President Receives King of Jordan